how much should i charge for my art?
Learning to effectively price my art has taken time. This is what I've learned in the past 15 years.
What I've Learned About Pricing & Selling My Art
- to value myself and my art
- use other artist's pricing as a guide
- my pricing has to be consistent in gallaries, shows and in my studio
- don't get emotionally attached to my art (easier said than done)
- confidently share the price of my art
I have found the square inch formula to be the best way for me to consistently price my paintings. Use the calculator below to help evaluate how to price your work.
For larger paintings I lower my price per square inch.