how much should i charge for my art?
Learning to effectively price my art has taken time. This is what I've learned in the past 15 years.
What I've Learned About Pricing & Selling My Art
- to value myself and my art
- use other artist's pricing as a guide
- my pricing has to be consistent in gallaries, shows and in my studio
- don't get emotionally attached to my art (easier said than done)
- confidently share the price of my art
I have found the square inch formula to be the best way for me to consistently price my paintings. Use the calculator below to help evaluate how to price your work.