does your website host help you sell your art?
i've used several different blogs & websites over the past 15 years and have been super impressed with shopify's platform. as my business grew and changed i needed a website that could simplify and enhance all the online things i have to offer my collectors. i found this and so much more with shopify!
some of my favorite things about shopify
- my customers can easily pay with paypal and credit cards.
- shopify saves their information so that i can send them follow up info and opportunities.
- i can print shipping labels right in their system and the shipping is discounted.
- they have hundreds of apps that i can use to make my customers experience even better (i use the "recharge" app to automatically charge their account on our monthly biz membership).
- my homepage has so many changable options and easily integrates my flodesk email provider and instagram page.
- i love organizing my art series and products into shopify "collections" to make it easier to shop.
- when i've run into problems, team shopify have been really swell to help me quickly.
free trial - you can try shopify free for 14 days, no credit card required. here is what i enjou most about shopify.
beautiful themes - no design skills needed. you have complete control over the look and feel of your website, from its layout, to content and colors.
low price - whether you sell online, on social media, in store, or out of the trunk of your car, shopify has you covered. start selling anywhere for just $29/month.
used by over 1 million businesses - shopify handles everything from marketing and payments, to secure checkout and shipping.
helpful resources readily available - because shopify is used by over 1 million business, there are helpful resources all over the web. i wouldn't consider myself a computer savy person but i have been able to create a manage a beautiful website because of shopify.
i would recommend using shopify to any artist wanting to sell online...shoot me an email if you have any other questions! (email@example.com) and sign up for my SWEETlist (my email list) where i share artist resources and tips ;)