CLICK HERE to bid on "you make me feel so young" at the early light institute
if you’ve not had a chance to check out the annual art auction fundraiser for the early light institute (providing preschool scholarships for those little humans we love so much)...you can bid on all the artwork (by so many amazing artists) till friday april 15th. @theearlylightinstitute on ig or just go to my feed @katrina.berg and start there. this episode has many mini topics for you: 1. a recommendation for a podcast episode on tools for artists on ig, 2. The first in a mini series about commissions, and 3. a red pill about “the hundredth monkey effect” and a personal connection to the idea in our home just yesterday.
- art auction @theearlylightinstitute
- go directly to my piece @katrina.berg (“you make me feel so young” 6 1/8x5 ¾” oil on wood, custom gold floater frame, named after the song by rosemary clooney.
- the artist's toolbox podcast
- episode #11 “how to sell your art on instagram” on the artist’s toolbox
- my segment on studio 5 with brooke walker (scroll down to watch)
- the hundredth monkey effect
LEAVE ME FEEDBACK:
- what should i talk about next? let me know in the comments below.
- did you enjoy this episode? if so, leave me a review!