"our love is here to stay" 48" oil on wood
(***to watch the visual version of this episode, check out my youtube video above or my spotify channel here.) a bit of a studio update: you’ll see my latest large floral “our love is here to stay”, along with a peek at what the frame will look like and some detail photos. as for our artist tip for the week: i recently enjoyed suzanne redmond’s interview with mixed media artist tamara laporte, her art & mental wellness journey, and how her latest “life book 2022” is bringing 31 instructors and artists around the world together to create, find new inspiration and further develop their style and meaning in their work. this week’s red pill is all about the possibility that our vote may not be secure and some data for us to look at and decide what to do with that information. if you’ve not watched the documentary, “2000 mules” it is an absolutely fascinating and revealing 90 minutes that is causing quite a stir but also encouraging specific counties and sheriffs to look closer at the security of their absentee ballots.
- ep #257 of suzanne redmond’s “the left brain artist” interview with tamara laporte (scroll down to listen on this page)
- tamara laporte’s 2022 life book (make art - feel happy)
- 2000 mules documentary (scroll for county map)
- yuma county, featured in “2000 mules”, announces 2020 voter fraud investigation
- police raid non-profits in “2000 mules” ballot trafficking investigation - “like tweety birds, they sang”
(2000 mules county map data from true the vote
LEAVE ME FEEDBACK:
- what should i talk about next? let me know in the comments below.
- did you enjoy this episode? if so, leave me a review!