sometimes, just getting started is the hardest part of creativity. hear about an artist whose been offering “jumpstarts” for artists for 11 years. i’ll walk you through some commissions i’ve done recently and how each project began and what choices my collectors made to make it all possible. this weeks’ red pill is about the grooming that may be happening to the children in our lives and some suggestions for preparation & how to combat it.
- the left brain artist podcast episode #254 with nathalie kalbach: creative jumpstarts and artful adventures (scroll down to listen on this page) here’s a link to nathalie’s creative jumpstart
- my interview on the left brain artist podcast with suzanne redmond (scroll down to listen on this page)
- artist & framer todd orchard on ig @toddorchard
- glenn beck video on grooming (scroll down to watch on this page)
- glenn beck podcast episode #2411(scroll down to listen on this page)
- for those of us in utah: project groomer - know what's happening in public schools
LEAVE ME FEEDBACK:
- what should i talk about next? let me know in the comments below.
- did you enjoy this episode? if so, leave me a review!