during “stay at home” i’ve noticed that hard things in my life and the lives of those i love and care about have amplified and caused quite a bit of havoc. sometimes it’s nice to know that you’re not the only one facing anxiety, depression, or panic attacks. if you’ve been facing any of these, or have family members or friends that have experienced this great discomfort, here are some things that have helped me personally...
- saying no more than yes
- minimizing my responsibilities
- embracing the imperfect and more importantly, the process of becoming
- sleep and rest
- food - being intune with our body’s needs
- alone time
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
episode 4: what i give up to paint
episode 6: kiddos in the studio
episode 22: our secondarily infertility journey
episode 94: allowing for potential
episode 100: 5 things i’m learning and relearning during quarantine
episode 67: zd chudyba - sweetlady-zd-chudyba-of-in-harmony-healing-health-clinic
eric berg: www.drberg.com
LEAVE ME FEEDBACK:
- what should i talk about next? let me know in the comments below.
- did you enjoy this episode? if so, leave me a review!