a dozen updates in the studio, within our home, current & upcoming on the podcast, and things filling our hearts this season. enjoy!
- the chosen - dallas' interview with glenn beck
- episode #8 on homeschooling
- earlylightinstitute.org art auction @theearlylightinstitute friday april 9th till saturday, april 17 at 7:00 pm mdt
- la petite maison antiques - mother's day release last week of april, episode #137 with amanda
- a girl's & boys guide to heavenly mother art show may 7th writ & vision, episodes #82 & 83 with bethany & mccarthur
- series on giving & choice - part i: episode #143, part ii: episode #144, julia part iii: episode #147, tricia part iv
- dance shows: high school team thurs & friday 8th & 9th (tickets here), mon apr 12th wasatch dance center company showcase (tickets here) - @sweettreatsbyanneclaire - sat apr 10th: soft pb white choc chips, sat apr 17th: coffee cake cookies, sat apr 24th: strawberry cream white choc chips, sat may 1st: maple doodle
- some favorite general conference talks: gary l stevenson & the rabbit effect...kindness is an important principle in healing - neal l anderson abortion...i’m grateful my mom didn’t use her agency to take away mine - joy d. jones...the children have never been secondary to the lord, they’ve always been primary - dallin h oaks...his entire talk on the constitution & liberty
- join in - #april8worldday: april8worldday.org and 3rd monthly random acts of kindness day april 21st, healingwasatch.com
LEAVE ME FEEDBACK:
- what should i talk about next? let me know in the comments below.
- did you enjoy this episode? if so, leave me a review!