candy colored studio podcast episode #186: creating a life that is curated, not collected or imposed
recently i ran across the manifesto of sorts of the incredible bookshop, cafe, home & fashion boutique "merci" in paris that began with: “curated, not collected.” it went on to describe trends, items that are not just beautiful but also useful and making the ordinary daily life full of extra-ordinary moments. join me and let’s brainstorm ways we can more intentionally create a curated life full of joyful & meaningful moments that touch the extra-ordinary.
candy colored studio podcast episode #28: pulling back the curtain - the dancer's experience backstage at studio 5
what's it like to be on a tv segment? what does it look like behind the scenes? katrina's daughter discusses her experience as a first time visitor to Studio 5 in downtown slc and how it empowered her to pursue her dreams as a future creative entrepreneur.
i had the best time taking the dancer to studio 5 and seeing the experience through her eyes. when's the last time you've had a "pulling the curtain back" moment? what's something you've seen through fresh eyes?
candy colored studio podcast episode #26: jessica michaelson - mindfully pursuing our passions for the long haul, helping others in their unique journey
* her search for art masters & workshops to continue her training outside of the traditional university art degree
* using her gifts to support her husband & their family while he finished school
* how she started teaching classes out of her home
* meeting the needs of adults and children at various skill levels & desires
* her recent trip to atlanta for the portrait society annual conference
* being spiritually mindful & making hard choices
* supporting others in their pursuits
* resources for parents of creative children
* where to find inexpensive or free resources for your art pursuit
* upcoming events and projects she's working on...and so much more!