candy colored studio podcast episode #26: jessica michaelson - mindfully pursuing our passions for the long haul, helping others in their unique journey
* her search for art masters & workshops to continue her training outside of the traditional university art degree
* using her gifts to support her husband & their family while he finished school
* how she started teaching classes out of her home
* meeting the needs of adults and children at various skill levels & desires
* her recent trip to atlanta for the portrait society annual conference
* being spiritually mindful & making hard choices
* supporting others in their pursuits
* resources for parents of creative children
* where to find inexpensive or free resources for your art pursuit
* upcoming events and projects she's working on...and so much more!
candy colored studio podcast episode #24: feeling successful in your creative business at 85% (less stress and more joy)
candy colored studio podcast episode #21: andrea holmes - accessing the world of art markets, studio spaces, while being a mother artist
candy colored studio podcast episode #18: nanette amis - 25 years cultivating relationships as the owner of the utah art market
meet nanette, owner of the utah art market in the sugarhouse garden center in salt Lake. listen as she shares how she's run a seasonal market for 25 years! the ups, downs, reasons to persevere, changes in technology & marketing. also, what she wish she’d have known, advice for artists and so much more. i just know you will love her. visit the spring market april 19th and 20th.