candy colored podcast episode #159 - universal laws of giving & respecting choice (part vi)
part six of this series on choice! maybe, like me, you’re looking around lately and seeing that as well-intended as most of it is -- there seems to be choices being made “for our good” at school, in our activities, at work, in our neighborhoods, communities, in our families, and even at church. while i’m truly grateful that so many have our best in mind, i do believe that there is a very fine line between supporting, inviting, encouraging, & guiding...AND the other side, which can be choosing, dictating, controlling, demanding and manipulating. let’s consider some of the places and ways that these are happening and find the best way to navigate it all for us individually and within our families.
candy colored studio podcast #140 - angels among us
candy colored studio podcast episode #29: cindy eggertz - finding joy and peace in a fairy business while navigating depression
How to build a fairy garden? What is the best way to navigate depression? Can friends, family and your business help you through the darkest of times? Meet Cindy Eggertz, Fairy Lady, creater, owner, and author. Cindy shares the light and dark realities of life...the magic of fairyland, how it can inspire creativity, uplift your spirit and make memories to share with those you love. She also reveals her greatest helps when struggling with depression. Check out the show notes for all things mentioned in this episode and come meet Cindy the Fairy Lady at Swiss Days Labor Day weekend!
candy colored studio podcast episode #28: pulling back the curtain - the dancer's experience backstage at studio 5
what's it like to be on a tv segment? what does it look like behind the scenes? katrina's daughter discusses her experience as a first time visitor to Studio 5 in downtown slc and how it empowered her to pursue her dreams as a future creative entrepreneur.
i had the best time taking the dancer to studio 5 and seeing the experience through her eyes. when's the last time you've had a "pulling the curtain back" moment? what's something you've seen through fresh eyes?
candy colored studio podcast episode #26: jessica michaelson - mindfully pursuing our passions for the long haul, helping others in their unique journey
* her search for art masters & workshops to continue her training outside of the traditional university art degree
* using her gifts to support her husband & their family while he finished school
* how she started teaching classes out of her home
* meeting the needs of adults and children at various skill levels & desires
* her recent trip to atlanta for the portrait society annual conference
* being spiritually mindful & making hard choices
* supporting others in their pursuits
* resources for parents of creative children
* where to find inexpensive or free resources for your art pursuit
* upcoming events and projects she's working on...and so much more!