candy colored studio podcast episode #26: jessica michaelson - mindfully pursuing our passions for the long haul, helping others in their unique journey
* her search for art masters & workshops to continue her training outside of the traditional university art degree
* using her gifts to support her husband & their family while he finished school
* how she started teaching classes out of her home
* meeting the needs of adults and children at various skill levels & desires
* her recent trip to atlanta for the portrait society annual conference
* being spiritually mindful & making hard choices
* supporting others in their pursuits
* resources for parents of creative children
* where to find inexpensive or free resources for your art pursuit
* upcoming events and projects she's working on...and so much more!
candy colored studio podcast episode #24: feeling successful in your creative business at 85% (less stress and more joy)
candy colored studio podcast episode #22 - our secondary infertility journey, also: 15 years learning, serving & sacrificing together
episode #22, the 22nd of may: our 15th anniversary...details of how we met and a peek into our journey with secondary infertility: the darkness, how we survived, and later learned to thrive while experiencing hard things...together.
marriage/relationships/partnership, it's never easy. it entails so much hard work and sacrifice. soo much unselfishness, trust, and a great deal of listening...we're still figuring it out, lol!
- Page 2 of 2