candy colored studio podcast episode #32: annie preece - a full life of tiny creative joyful moments
meet annie preece: artist, mother, creative in the kitchen, studio, throughout the home and inside the garden. teacher of 4 small children. lover of finding joy in the simplicity and small moments. listen as annie shares how she makes conscious choices each day to pursue her passions, say no to so many things, and be content in her choices and the person she's becoming.
candy colored studio podcast episode #28: pulling back the curtain - the dancer's experience backstage at studio 5
what's it like to be on a tv segment? what does it look like behind the scenes? katrina's daughter discusses her experience as a first time visitor to Studio 5 in downtown slc and how it empowered her to pursue her dreams as a future creative entrepreneur.
i had the best time taking the dancer to studio 5 and seeing the experience through her eyes. when's the last time you've had a "pulling the curtain back" moment? what's something you've seen through fresh eyes?
candy colored studio podcast episode #26: jessica michaelson - mindfully pursuing our passions for the long haul, helping others in their unique journey
* her search for art masters & workshops to continue her training outside of the traditional university art degree
* using her gifts to support her husband & their family while he finished school
* how she started teaching classes out of her home
* meeting the needs of adults and children at various skill levels & desires
* her recent trip to atlanta for the portrait society annual conference
* being spiritually mindful & making hard choices
* supporting others in their pursuits
* resources for parents of creative children
* where to find inexpensive or free resources for your art pursuit
* upcoming events and projects she's working on...and so much more!
candy colored studio podcast episode #24: feeling successful in your creative business at 85% (less stress and more joy)
candy colored studio podcast episode #22 - our secondary infertility journey, also: 15 years learning, serving & sacrificing together
episode #22, the 22nd of may: our 15th anniversary...details of how we met and a peek into our journey with secondary infertility: the darkness, how we survived, and later learned to thrive while experiencing hard things...together.
marriage/relationships/partnership, it's never easy. it entails so much hard work and sacrifice. soo much unselfishness, trust, and a great deal of listening...we're still figuring it out, lol!
candy colored studio podcast episode 16: art making questions answered part i
candy colored studio podcast episode 15: weeks 2 & 3 in the southwest of france
candy colored studio podcast episodes 11 & 12
Progress Project Podcast
- Page 2 of 2