candy colored studio episode #77 - SWEETlady: tonya vistaunet of a happy vista
candy colored studio episode #76 - svitlana martynjuk of all she makes
candy colored studio episode #74 - the story behind the painting "feeling good" headed to cns cares' "art & soup": a virtual art show & fundraiser
candy colored studio episode #73 - SWEETlady: andrea allen of forward influence
candy colored studio episode #71 - 10 ways to thrive instead of simply surviving the wake of the coronavirus
with all the corona-craziness...events everywhere are being cancelled, kids are coming home from school, fear is in the air, and it seems like things will never be normal again...
despite it all here are 10 ways we can thrive instead of merely surviving...you've got this!!!
candy colored studio episode #70 - SWEETladies: nancy jones & meredith jones hendricks of paper and felt
candy colored studio episode #69 - bari j ackerman: art & design that bloom wild
“don’t follow bliss; follow your curiosity!” seriously, this interview with my dear friend bari j is simply jam-packed with goodness!
an arizona-based artist & surface designer, bari coined and created the style, “curated maximalism” and her book, Bloom Wild: a free-spirited guide to decorating with floral patterns is the perfect addition to any home.
candy colored studio episode #64 - author melinda brown: EVE and ADAM discovering the beautiful balance
candy colored studio episode #60 - why you need an email list
candy colored studio episode #56 - the campbell collective - amanda louise & marquin: business, friendship, and the intersection of their art and interior design journeys
candy colored studio podcast episode #45 - lisa draper: an artist journey made easier with systems: how to clear your mind, giving you the space needed to create
It's hard to know where to start with this episode lol. Lisa was so willing to share so much of her artist journe and what it's been like for her to dive headfirst into the world of a professional artist. She shares everything from:
- her beginnings as an artist
- traveling around the world in search of her path as an artist
- having small children and allowing others to come in and help
- organizing her time and talents to be most efficient
- support from her spouse and family
- feeling trapped as a young mom
- love of horses and sacrificing hers (Apollo) to follow another dream
- sacrificing for a greater reward
- the "nectar" of productivity
- an organization mindset and its importance
- realizing your personal mission in life
- clearing your mind so that you have space and time to create
- blocking in time and making routines
- identifying the pain points in your biz
- discovering what you can outsource
...and so much more!
Connect with Lisa on her website or on instagram!